Wednesday, August 02, 2006

May the best knitter win!

In an attempt to familiarise myself with the international sock community, plus I am getting rather addicted to the knitting socks, I am participating in Sockwars. It sounds like a lot of fun and an interesting way to exchange socks. Sadly for Rowan, I can get fiercely competitive at these sorts of things so there will be no fun in the park until my socks are finished.
Speaking of socks, I am now 2/3 way through knitting socks for my sister's hood holiday later this year. Its not going to be surprise for one, as I think my mother-in-law let it slip to sis-in-law when they were both over babysitting Rowan today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. Thanks for the link. I have also signed up. I am not sure what I am letting myself in for - I am not that rapid a knitter and I know I will be eliminated early but never mind. It will be fun nevertheless!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home