Friday, October 13, 2006

Dead and in heaven

Oooo.. Look at my sockwar socks (forgive my hairy legs):

Gorgeous socks knitted by Karen at www.frogknits.com in beautiful artyarns.com yarn. They are soft and my feet are toasty warm. Thanks Karen, I am absolutely overjoyed!

And, if the socks weren't enough, look at my bonus gift:

The leftover yarn and some body lotions/sprays. There is a black sheep which I think is supposed to "baaa" but is rather silent right now. Could I be anymore spoilt? What a great day. I will be participating in future knitting exchanges - they make such lovely friendship rings. Feeling a little guilty I didnt send more treats to my sockwar target. The socks were for a 9yo girl so I sent some caramello Koalas and some aussie coins - a few special edition 20c, 50c & $1 coins. Just for something different.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love your 'killing socks' Very nice, and the haul that came with them looks great too. Glad you had fun knitting yours up too. I was a little frustrated (didn't get a reply from my victim when I asked for her address etc) but enjoyed the knitting and ended up with a great pair of socks so can't complain too much can I? LOL

6:42 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Oh oh oh - I think I found you again Kath!

I wish I can knit like you... I started to knit something for the baby. :) - But it looked so crap (because I only know one technique) that I was thinking of quitting. Do you sell any of your productions????

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sue H said...

Hope you are having a nice Easter Kath.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Sue H said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home