Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Missing in action

I had to go back to work. Sniff.
So this had left me with a little less time to commit to my favourite hobby and even less time to post about it. I have only returned to work 2 days a week and this all started in October but I feel guilty dumping Rowan of at Grandma's and it makes for a very long day for us. It takes 1.5 hours to get to work via Grandma's. Ugg.
I will be chucking my job in in April when I qualify for long service leave. I was close to resigning in October when my Maternity leave finished, but it seems stupid to throw away LSL money (about $10K) when I was so close. Anyway, I work isnt what it used to be for me...kind of a drag even though the break from Rowan is appreciated.
I havent stopped knitting entirely. I have knitted another pair of socks for my husband (I will be cross if he doesnt wear them) and started another pair for a friend which I am half way through. Next project is a bag of somesort.
Hope you are all well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Corrie said...

oh dear! poor you! I'm not ready to venture into the world of work! I do tupperware from home and that suits me fine but work.....no
I did buy wool to knit hubby some socks but put in the too hard basket for a while
Corrie:)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sue H said...

Are you still around? We haven't heard from you in a very long time. Hope all is ok.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home